Wow, it is really coming to the end. I think I feel a huge sense of relief and like I can breath a little now that I have turned in my portfolio. Assignments with no limitations are always hard but I love to use them with my students to get them to think 'outside' the box.
This week coming up with the technology needs for tutoring was challenging. I think this is the first time that an assignment has been more difficult being close to the project. I was focused on finding programs to use for tutoring it was harder to think what else was needed. I chose laptops and other software. I might have to meet with shareholders to see what else might need to be needed. I have discussed this with them before but all has been focused on finding computer based programs. It was all focused in on the one. Of course, other software requirments, hard drives, and compatability programs may need to be purchased as well.
Her is to the light at the end of the tunnel!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, sometimes being close to a project site can make things more difficult.
ReplyDelete